Brewie - Automated Brewing System
The Brewie is the world's first fully automated brewing machine. It can produce up to 20 liters of wort without any supervision. All you need to do is add the ingredients, start the recipe program and when you come back you'll be ready to start fermentation!
Brewie Pad recipe kits will be available soon with all of the ingredients you'll need to make a great beer. The Brewie is also fully programmable so you aren't forced to use a Brewie Pad. If you want to get more creative the Brewie is capable of brewing anything from a high ABV IPA to a refreshing wheat beer.
- Boiling, mashing, and hopping tanks are all stainless steel
- Digital touch screen display to control all features
- Monitor or control the progress of your brew day from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Built in weight sensors to ensure the exact amount of water is added
- 4 individual hop tanks to allow for separate additions of hops during the boil, each with programmable times
- The Brewie's tubing allows you to sparge automatically or manually
- The built in cooler chills the wort before fermentation (connection to a water source is required)
- 3 self-clean programs (quick, full & sanitize) take the work out of cleanup
- Flexibility to use house water through the provided supply line or external water
- Power: 1800 W – runs on standard 110, 20amp house circuit
- Brewing Capacity: 2.64 – 5.28 gallons (10 – 20 L)
- Max Capacity: 7.13 galllons (27 L)
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Dimensions: 29 in. x 13.3 in. x 18.4 in.
We Also Recommend