30 Gallon Heavy Duty Brewpot
A Feature-Packed Kettle at an Amazing Price!
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple.¬†Welded¬†valve and thermometer fittings are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. The internally threaded valve fitting accepts a wide range of in-kettle accessories. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, BrewBuilt is excited to introduce an industry first: A pre-notched lid with a silicone plug that allows perfect fitting for immersion chillers or a Fermentap Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly¬†designed for brewing.
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22 & 31 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- Two¬†welded¬†couplers for a lifetime of leak free use.
- 1/2" FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valve is easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2" MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.
We Also Recommend