Bladder Press, 180 Liters, Speidel
Speidel water bladder presses are top of the line, with quality manufacturing and attractive features. Water bladder presses are easy to use, they get better juice extraction than ratchet style presses, and are more gentle on the fruit.
Uses: Water bladder presses are ideal for pressing grapes, and were originally designed for pressing apple with optimal extraction. They have also been used for herbal tinctures, de-watering marinated vegetables, pressing honeycomb, and many other applications.
Speidel water bladder presses include:
- Complete press assembly
- Inner mesh bag (to keep fruit from getting in the stainless basket and make cleanup easier)
- Plastic "spray-protection bag" to keep juice from squirting out
- Fittings to connect garden hose
- Instruction manual
- Presses ship in a corrugated box. Minor assembly (attaching legs) is required before use
Specifications for 180-Liter press:
- Basket height: 34"
- Overall height: 52"
- Actual weight: 212 pounds
Call Doc's to Special Order this press at 805-781-9974, or email at email@example.com.
We Also Recommend