Brewpot- 5 gal. S/S w/ Lid
This small 5 gallon kettle is a great kettle for the beginning brewer to learn on, as it holds a manageable sized batch and it’s available for a very affordable price.
Although this brew kettle is quite economical, it’s also made of high quality stainless steel that is anything but cheap. The 0.5-mm thick sides and bottom are more than thick enough for this amount of liquid, and the riveted stainless steel handles on the kettle’s body make it easy to carry even when filled. This 5 gallon kettle can safely hold up to 3 gallons of wort while boiling, making it the perfect size for extract brewing right in your own home!
- 0.5mm thick stainless sides and bottom
- 10" H x 12.5" D
- Riveted Handles on Kettle Body
- Kettle Lid with riveted handle
- 5 gallon full capacity (3 gallons while boiling)
- Perfect size for Extract Brewing!
We Also Recommend