BTF Iodophor Iodine Sanitizer
Safe to use on all your brewing equipment: buckets, kegs, tanks, vats, bottles and more. Low-foaming formula is superior to other brands of Iodophor for brewing. No-rinse concentrate requires only 1 tsp per 1 1/2 gallons of cool water and 2 minutes of contact time to be effective.
- BTF Iodophor for professional or home brewing and wine making
- Low foaming, no rinse sanitizer
- No residual taste or odor left behind
- Gentle on hands
- OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute)
Directions for 12.5 PPM Brewing Sanitizer Solution:
- Mix 1 tsp BTF Iodophor into 1 ¬Ω gallons cool water
- Mix ¬º oz (1/2 Tablespoon) BTF Iodophor into 2 ¬Ω gallons cool water
- Mix ¬Ω oz (1 Tablespoon) BTF Iodophor into 5 gallons cool water
- Allow solution to contact surface for 2 minutes, then air dry.
We Also Recommend