Chronical BME, 1 Bbl
The Brewmaster Series Chronicals take existing features on the chronicals, and take it to the next level of professionalism. These conical fermenters boast a 3" TC port on the lid, perfect for CIP or dry hopping. An FTSs Chilling coil is included, weldlessly mounted to the body of the chronical, allowing for chilling or heating. Internal Gallon & Liter markings are electrically etched, so no fading over time. Custom designed butterfly valves and rotating racking arm are included, as well as a 3" tc cap,clamp and gasket. This cap has a 17 mm hole for airlock or Blowoff addition. Exterior has a polished finish, which cleans easily, and displays beautifully.
The 3" TC port allows for customization and addition of Blowoff Canes, CIP balls, etc. Look for more add ons in the future!
Note: This tank does not come with an FTSs package.
- 41 Gallon Capacity (+2.4 Gal in lid)
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Custom Ss squeeze trigger butterfly valves
- 3" TC port on lid/ top for dry hopping/CIP
- Includes 3" TC clamp, gasket, 3" TC cap
- 3" cap on lid has 17 mm hole for airlock / blow off
- Optional Stainless Steel blow-off cane (shown)
- Optional 3" TC CIP spray ball attachment
- Standard sampling valve included with unit
- 304 Ss chiller coil weldlessly mounts inside unit!
- Chiller coil is included standard in the kit !
- Neoprene insulation jacket standard in kit!
- Allows you to retain domed lid for transfers
- 1.5" TC flanges on racking/ dump ports
- Rotatable TC racking arm included
- Comes w/ weldless thermowell
- Includes LCD temp gage standard
- Sanitary welds and beautiful polish finish!
- Brewer's grade silicone gaskets
- Electrically etched volume markings
- Volume markings in both gals / liters
- Threaded inserts on leg bottoms (3/8")
- 48" Height x 22" Wide
We Also Recommend