DigiBoil Electric Kettle, 17 Gal
The DigiBoil electric kettle can serve a surprisingly wide range of functions. It's perfect for 10-gallon extract batches, preheating strike or sparge water, and with the addition of a still top lid and condenser, it can be used for home distilling. With the mash upgrade kit, you can easily use the DigiBoil as an electric mash tun.
This model runs off 220V power and has three heating elements (2000w, 1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 17 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 20A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (4.5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with digiboil reflux and pot stills
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 19.5" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 20.25" H x 15.75" W
- ETL Listed
We Also Recommend