Duotight, 5/16" (8mm) x Female Beer Thread
This Duotight to Female Beer Thread fitting can be used to connect beverage line to faucet shanks instead of a tailpiece, and it's also a convenient option for connecting gas and beverage line to the gas in and bev out on keg couplers.¬†
Duotight offers superior quality when compared to other push-in fittings. Their double EPDM O-ring design provides a more complete and reliable seal, protecting against leaks even when tubing is bent around tight corners. They are suitable for both beverage and gas applications, and are pressure rated to 100 psi. Tubing can be released by simply pushing in the collet and pulling the line out. No need for clamps or cutting lines!
- Insert tubing and firmly push to connect
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Made from food-grade acetal plastic
- Double O-rings made from highly chemical resistant EPDM
- Locking teeth made from stainless steel
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- Temperature rated to 212¬∞F (100¬∞C)
Please note: exposure to chlorine will degrade the acetal plastic and stainless steel these fittings are made from. Do not use in contact with bleach or other chlorinated cleaning chemicals.
Faucet shank and keg coupler not included.
We Also Recommend