Kegerator, Two Tap
The Two Tap Kegerators are available at our store by pre-order. Call 805-781-9974 or come in to place your order.
Keg King Kegerators with stainless Intertap faucets and stainless towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust MKII regulators, and more.
The Keg King features an extended range digital controller that can adust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All Keg King kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
Another unique feature is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The MKII CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is a nice touch. As is the glass rack which holds pint glass horizontally or Belgian style tulip glass up side down by the stem.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust MKIII CO2 Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Robust and efficient compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Drip Tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Glass Rack
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Includes beer and gas tubing
- Removable shelf if you want to use it as refrigerator
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on what style of keg you are serving
- 24" wide
- 23.5" deep
- 30" with co2 mount
- 33.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 36" with Caster wheels
- 49.75" with tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
To purchase CO2 tanks click: Full 5 pound CO2 Tank
We Also Recommend