Dolce Vanilla - Blend of Toasted French Oak Chips
Dolce Vanilla is designed to be used on wines during their Malolactic fermentation stage or during the aging process where a touch of vanilla aromas are required along with a contribution of roundness - sweetness - volume.
The choice of product, the dose rate, the stage at which the product is incorporated and the length of time it remains in contact with the wine are defined according to the objectives the winemaker is seeking to achieve.
- Gain in volume and structure
- Stabilization of coloring matter
- Enhances sweetness in wines
- Preserves fruity character
- Anti oxidant effect
- Preserves the balance of wines
Dolce Vanilla helps contribute balanced oak aromas over a period of between 4 to 8 weeks. Before 4 weeks it is difficult to obtain a wide and balanced pallet of aromas. The period of contact is the key to achieving the right oak contribution.Usage Rates:
- Red Wine: 0.27 to 0.55 oz/gallon of wine
- White Wine: 0.2 to 0.4 oz/gallon of wine
Also, Dulce Vanilla works great for aging spirits and certain styles of beer such as high gravity stouts, porters and barleywines.
We Also Recommend