Speidel 12L Plastic Fermenter
The future is here today, and the future is HDPE Fermentation & Storage Tanks from Speidel.
Are you tired of carboys? Hate siphoning to transfer? Wish you could ferment larger batches in a single container? Sick of lifting 50lbs by a small metal handle? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury and lost product? Well then have we got the solution for you!
These heavy duty plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a great price.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store - take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand - say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot. 12L model does not include an airlock.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks
Approximate Dimensions: 10in Diameter x 14in Height (w/out airlock in place). Note - The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can handle is 140F.
Please Note: The 3.2 gal size here does not have a hole in the lid for a stopper and airlock. This is designed to be a transport tank.
We Also Recommend